ARGYRIADIS and ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM protects your privacy and processes your personal data in an open and transparent manner and in accordance with the definitions and requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) on the Protection of Individuals, with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and free movement of such data.
The collection and processing of personal data depends on the service or work assigned or agreed upon in each individual case with our clients, from the case-by-case contractual relationship that connects us to the subject of the Personal Data, from the legal obligations imposed by applicable law, the legal rights granted to us, and the explicit consent of the individual on a case-by-case basis.
Personal data are subject to processing within the explicitly defined objects based on the principles of legality, objectivity and transparency, purpose and storage limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality and within the necessity and proportionality of each processing operation.
Hereby we define the status of personal data protection in the context of processing them by the company, it deals with persons who are trading with it and describes the system of rules on which such processing takes place. This Policy may be modified and adjusted at the choice of the company and within the framework of the applicable legal framework. It is also addressed to natural persons who maintain any kind of transaction or contractual relationship with the company.
- Company Details
Our company acts as a personal data controller. The contact details are:
CENTRAL OFFICE OF THESSALONIKI:
Dodekanisou 10A ZIP code 54626
Phone: +30 2310 536488
Patr. Ioakim 48-50, Kolonaki, 10676
Phone: +30 2130 343466, +30 2130 343467
- Technical and Organizational Security Compliance
The company shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data are protected and accessed by authorized personnel and only for the legitimate purposes for which they have been collected under the applicable regulatory framework.
- Collection and retention time of Personal Data
The company processes personal data only in the context of a transactional relationship and within the scope of its activity, depending on the type of contract or service provided or the task assigned to it. Personal data are kept for the duration of the contractual or business relationship between us or for as long as your consent is effective or for the reasonable legal time to serve our rights or for legitimate interests or to compliance with the applicable legislation. You may at any time revoke your consent by notifying us in writing of your request, knowing that the receipt of the request does not affect the legality of the pre-processing, nor does it impose compliance with your request if there is another supreme legitimate reason.
- Purpose of Processing Personal Data
The company performs the necessary processing of the personal data with the least possible intervention and in order to fulfill the following purposes, indicatively mentioned:
- Contracts with our clients
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation or interest or due to vital interests or fulfillment of a public interest duty
Our company does not require data for the closing of a contract that are not imposed by the applicable legislation, except those required to meet the interests of our clients.
- Third Parties
Only the controller, his or her representatives or processors or legally authorized personnel, within the scope of their competencies, have access to personal data in the proper execution and fulfillment of the contractual, legal and regulatory obligations of the company.
The company does not transmit or disclose personal data to third parties except in the following cases:
- Public, Municipal and Public Authorities, when required by law
- Affiliated persons or companies, external contractors, subcontractors, within the scope of their duties.
Our company ensures that the processors meet the required conditions, provide sufficient security guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, and observe the confidentiality commitment so that the processing of personal data does not affect the rights of the subjects. The company does not transmit personal data to third countries or international organizations, unless this is required by the applicable regulatory or legislative framework.
- Rights of Personal Data Subjects
Within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation you retain the following rights:
- Right of Access: You have the right to obtain your personal data from our company and to access information concerning the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data. This allows you, for example, to receive a copy of the personal data we hold for you and check that we process it legally.
- Right to rectification: You can request the correction of inaccurate data or fill in the incomplete personal data we hold for you.
- Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten”): You may request the deletion of your personal information [known as “the right to be forgotten”]. This allows you to request that we delete your personal data when there is no valid reason to continue processing them or is not necessary for the purpose that was collected or there is no other legitimate basis for processing based on the applicable laws and regulations provisions.
- Right restriction of processing: You may request a restriction on the processing of your data, if either the accuracy of the data is contested or the processing is unlawful.
- Right to object: You may oppose the processing of personal data for reasons related to your particular situation. If you file a complaint, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate processing considerations that override your rights.
- Right to Data Portability: You may request the portability of your data to another controller, provided that it is based on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
Our company responds to your requests without undue delay and within one month of receipt, except in special cases where this period may be extended by a further two months, if necessary, given the complexity of requests. In the latter case, the company will notify the reasons for the delay within one month of receipt of the request.
We reserve the right to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical efforts or have disproportionate technical consequences, put the privacy of other data subjects in danger or are impossible to implement.
If your request can not be met, our company will inform you without delay, within one month of receipt, for your right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, as well as for your right to appeal to the competent judicial authorities.
If you wish to complain about the way we handle your personal data, please contact the Controller at email@example.com or in writing at Dodekanisou 10A Str., 54626 Thessaloniki. If you still believe that your personal data has not been properly processed by the law, you may contact the Personal Data Protection Authority and file a complaint.